Agency nurses in London
If getting tied to a contract puts you off using agency staff, Health Personnel Ltd offers flexible staffing service throughout Stevenage and beyond that is designed to help organizations cover late staff cancellations, sick leaves, maternity leaves, planned and unplanned staff absences, freeing up permanent staff for more important tasks without necessarily being tied to a contract of any term. Our services are completely flexible and can be used on as-and-when needed basis to suit your needs.
Our consultants have backgrounds in recruitment and clinical practice. Our objective is to provide you with staff that are appropriately trained and experienced in line with your area of clinical specialty hence our commitment to providing you with a timely and cost effective service each time you make a request.
- To provide you with healthcare assistants and registered nurses who are qualified, friendly, reliable, and adaptable to your care environment.
- We will assist you in maintaining a safe staffing level no matter how late your request may be.
- To be on call for you 24-hrs a day, 7-days a week and pick up your call in no more than 5 rings.
- To provide you with dedicated support by our management team who have proven experience in a clinical and managerial settings.
- Where there is a need to replace a cancellation, we will keep you informed and find a replacement swiftly.
- We will ensure that our staff members adhere to our uniform policy of hospital blue top/dress with our logo on it.
- We will maintain our service quality by carrying out regular spot checks, supervision visits and staff appraisals.
- We offer a rapid response to complaint resolution, most times complaints are dealt with immediately and feedback timely.
- Our staff will respect your organisation's policies and procedures and your clients' cultural and religious beliefs.
- Our staff will treat you and your clients with respect, and treat any information about you and your clients as confidential.
- We will promote continuity of care for your clients by using staff that are already familiar with your environment of care.
- Our staff will be polite at all times and respect your clients' dignity.
- Our staff will give your client choices and promote their independence.
- All staff members are employed only after a satisfactory CRB disclosure, suitable written references and other rigorous checks.
- Our staff will always have identification badges on display.
- We will maintain our standards and allow you to judge us by the consistency of our results.
Please contact us today for more information.