Domiciliary Care in Barnet
Your needs are important to us, that is why we involve you at every step of the way when designing your care plan and choosing the right care staff to deliver them. We will offer you the opportunity to make choices regarding how and when your care is delivered. We will work with you not on you. Our aim is to gain your trust, promote your independence and empower you to make decisions that will direct the way your care is delivered.
Inclusive Service Planning
At Health Personnel Ltd, we understand that individual needs are different, that is why our service is tailored to your specific needs and budget. In the event you want to arrange care prior to a hospital admission, we can plan your care in advance, even before your admission or visit you at the hospital when you have a discharge date. We can also provide you with care at short notice if necessary.
Our planning process is inclusive and involves you and your family at every stage including choosing the right care/nursing staff that you will be comfortable with. We will work closely with your GP, hospital doctors, nurses (hospital and community), hospital discharge teams, social workers and anyone involved in your care in order to ensure that your care delivery is made as smooth as possible.
Services We Provide
- Live-in-care services
- Elderly care
- Sleep-in or sitting service
- Respite and short term relief services to support family carers
- Cultural and religious specific service
- Nursing care in the community
- Companionship services
- Escort/travel services
- Home care services
Assistance with all aspects of personal care and light housework including but not limited to:
- Toileting and continence requirements
- Getting up from and going to bed, dressing and undressing
- Care of skin, hair, teeth, nails
- Assistance with medication
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Cleaning services
Live-in-care, Companionship & Escort Services
We can provide you with live in carers who will effectively act as your personal assistant; our live in carers have at least 3 years' of experience working with clients as personal assistants and most of them have a full clean driving licence. When considering the right staff for you, amongst many other things, we will ensure that they are:
- Competent in providing holistic care
- Have no record or history in their CRB (must be clean)
- Understand the concept of live-in-care
- Are sensitive to and understand your cultural, religious or lifestyle norms
- Actually enjoy their job as a personal assistant
A companionship service is provided by carers/Nurses who are there to offer emotional/mental, physical and social support to the service user. The primary goal for the carer is to eradicate isolation and to support the service user to have a dignified healthy lifestyle.
This service allows our nursing/care staff to safely escort/ travel with you to any destination even outside the UK.
Please contact us for more information.